Confirmed – 28-year-old Arsenal star signs for Italian club

Theo Walcott could be saying his goodbyes at the Emirates this January.

The 28-year-old has fallen down the pecking order at the North London club this season and is still yet to start a Premier League game.

According to reports from Italian news outlet Corriere dello Sport (via the Mirror), the winger has signaled to AC Milan to come get him in a bid to push through a move this January.

Walcott will be desperate for regular first-team football in the hopes of getting into Gareth Southgate’s Three Lions squad for the World Cup this summer.

The former Southampton player has registered 100 goals for the Gunners and is Arsenal’s longest serving current player.

Speaking ahead of Arsenal’s FA Cup trip to Nottingham forest, Arsene Wenger says he would like to see the forward remain at Arsenal.

But Wenger said: “I want him to stay.

“I heard about that [the Southampton link] but personally I want him to stay.”

Speaking ahead of Arsenal’s FA Cup trip to Nottingham Forest