87056433_oliviergiroud

CONFIRMED ! – Arsenal Complete Deal For £17m forward To Return Back To Former Club

Arsenal’s and Deportivo La Coruna forward Lucas Perez has revealed that the club have allowed him to return to Spain to continue his recovery from a frustrating ankle injury.

The Spaniard, who moved to the Emirates for a fee of around £17million in the summer, confirmed he has jetted back to his former club Deportivo La Coruna for more rehab.

Perez, 28, picked up a knock in during our EFL Cup victory over Reading last month and is expected to be back again in action for the club in December.

Perez told his followers on Twitter on Wednesday evening, ‘Happy that Arsenal and Deportivo have agreed for me to return to Coruna,’

He is desperate to prove to Arsenal fan and his supporters that he’s the real deal after a difficult star to life at the Emirates.

‘I have been 15 days out and they told me it would be between six and eight weeks. The ankle is reacting well,’ he recently told Radio Station Cadena Cope.

We are meeting the deadlines. Now I am just thinking in recovering as soon as possible and that Arsene Wenger will give me more minutes as he was doing before the injury.’

POPULAR STORIES

Add a Comment