Confirmed By SkySports ! Player On His Way To Emirates For Medicals – Arsenal Banter

Confirmed By SkySports ! Player On His Way To Emirates For Medicals

Arsenal are believed to still be in the market for new signings as the future of both Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez continue to make wave in the transfer rumor mill.

The Gunners are bound to be linked with several players before the end of the transfer window this month but have so far only managed to sign defender Sead Kolasinac and striker Alexandre Lacazette.

And Wenger has hinted that he is still going to sign at least one more player before the end of the month.

Speaking in an interview with Sky Sports, Wenger said: “We are open to an exceptional player.

“However, just to remind you we have 33 players and they are all good players.

“That’s unmanageable so to bring one more player in for the sake of it would be stupid, but if we find an exceptional one, we will do it.”

Arsenal will be looking to improve their chances at the Premier League title this season after the disappointment of their fifth-place fininsh in the English top tier last term which got them out of the Champions League this season.

The Gunner, who took home the FA Cup last season, won the first trophy on offer to them last weekend when they beat Chelsea in the Community Shield on penalties shootout at Wembley.