Confirmed ! Sanchez leaves for Manchester City in Bargain deal

Alexis Sanchez has agreed to a deal with Manchester City, according to transfer guru Ian McGarry.

McGarry was football journalist and now a leading pundit on The Transfer Window podcast.

It’s has been revealed to him that Sanchez has agreed to a deal that would take him to the Etihad.
It is now left for Arsenal to sign a replacement for the deal to come through.

Asked how much Sanchez was worth, McGarry said: “We’ve got to do a quick contextualisation on Alexis Sanchez.

“It’s six months until he’s out of contract and obviously we are in January so his price is related to that.

“I think Manchester City are prepared to pay up to £40m for him and I believe the terms of his contract has been agreed.

“It’s just about whether Arsenal can get someone into replace him in the January window, much like it was in the summer when the Thomas Lemar deal fell through.

“His pricetag doesn’t increase because of Virgil van Dijk – it increases because of his contract situation.”

Manchester City are the favorite to sign the Chile international, whether on a free transfer in the summer or in a cut-price deal this month.

Former Premier League star Shaka Hislop was this week asked whether City’s rivals Manchester United could attempt to sign Sanchez and his Arsenal team-mate Mesut Ozil, who is also out of contract in six months.

However, the former West Ham goalkeeper agrees with McGarry and says Sanchez moving to Old Trafford is out of the question as he has already made it clear to City he would join them.

“I think Sanchez has already committed to City,” Hislop told ESPN.

“I don’t see United jumping the queue there.”