Done? 23-Year-Old Talent Pictured training with Arsenal first-team – Arsenal Banter

Done? 23-Year-Old Talent Pictured training with Arsenal first-team

Mario Lemina has confirmed Arsenal have approached him with an offer as he intends to leave Juventus this summer.

Gazzetta dello Sport report that Mario Lemina received offers from two different English clubs, believed to be Arsenal and Watford.

The midfielder is in search of more playing time and could be moving out of Juventus this summer if he is not guaranteed of regular play time from manager Massimiliano Allegri.

“On a personal level, it was a difficult season,” he said. “I wanted to play more. I’m young, so I need to play more to keep improving.”

“[Arsenal and Watford] Two interesting projects, but at the moment I’m only thinking of Juve. I want to talk with them and understand what they want from me. There’s no hurry.”

Lemina was only given just eight start in Serie A last season falling behind the likes of Sami Khedira, Claudio Marchisio and Miralem Pjanic in the pecking order.

Arsenal could be in the market for a central midfielder due to the long-term injury to Santi Carzorla and with the doubts hanging over the futures of Jack Wilshere, Mohamed Elneny and Francis Coquelin.

Lemina is a dynamic midfielder who could complement Granit Xhaka in Arsenal’s engine room.