`
Done ! – Arsenal £52m-rated New ” Cristiano Ronaldo ” Speaks Out Of January Move – Arsenal Banter

Done ! – Arsenal £52m-rated New ” Cristiano Ronaldo ” Speaks Out Of January Move

Benfica’s and Portuguese international Goncalo Guedes has reportedly ruled out a move away from Benfica, according to reports.

The talented has been heavily linked with a move to Arsenal as well as to Manchester United he has reportedly speak out over the chances of January move to England.

We’ve reportedly showed huge interest in the Portuguese forward and report according to the Express also claims he has been heavily linked with a January to the Manchester side also.

There have been comparisons drawn between Guedes and with former United’s forward Cristiano Ronaldo as result of his brilliant performance and has been tipped for a bright future. He is tied under contract with the Portuguese outfit until 2021 and his current deal is said to include a buyout clause of £52m.

However, I believe that’s not enough to make us turned down our interest in the youngster as Jose Mourinho is being said to be a long-time admirer of the winger. Also, the Gunners last week, became the latest Premier League outfit to join in the race for his signature.

However, to me, I believe if Arsene Wenger is truly interested in youngster as claimed by the British tabloid, that is not enough to turned down his back on the sanctioning a move for him. Wenger has reportedly said to be a long-time admirer of the youngster and we’re also said to be latest Premier League club to join in the race for the new “Cristiano Ronaldo.”

“I’m not thinking about leaving in January,” he said as quoted via The Express.

“Benfica are the club of my heart and I’m focused on playing for them.

He also added that, “All games are important, we want to win the three points but we know that the Champions League is a very demanding competition.”

The youngster who recently, was named as a Golden Boy nominee, have been in superb form for Benfica this campaign.

The Portuguese sensation netted in Benfica’s 3-0 win over Pacos Ferreira on Friday to send them five points clear of rivals Porto at the top of the Primeira Liga.