`
Done ! – Arsenal Complete New Mega £100,000-a-week Deal Ahead Of Barcelona – Arsenal Banter

Done ! – Arsenal Complete New Mega £100,000-a-week Deal Ahead Of Barcelona

Arsenal star Hector Bellerin had reportedly signs mega new £100,000-a-week deal to end his speculation over Barcelona interest.

The defender has commits his long-time future with Gunners for another six-and-a-half- years despite interest from Nou Camp and Manchester City.

Bellerin has been chased by his former youth set-up club Barcelona and also by his former boss Pep Guardiola now at Manchester City.

The Spanish right-back left the La Liga giants for the Emirates aged sixteen in 2011 and prior to his move, he has continually been linked with a move back to Spain since breaking into the our first-team three years later.

Nou Camp boss Luis Enrique had made the Spain international his number one transfer target, after losing faith in defender Aleix Vidal

But the defender recently denied he was interested in a return, claiming: “If I wanted to play there I would have stayed there.”

And Arsenal have been determined to secure Bellerin on a long-term deal.

The star – who has played 66 Premier League games for the Gunners – is now contracted with the club until 2023. Boss Arsene Wenger is now looking to secure Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil on massive new contracts.