Done ? – Arsenal Set To Complete £50m Duo Deal, January Medicals Booked

Hajduk Split is the latest youngster to be linked with a move to Arsenal. There are also report claiming Arsenal, Manchester United and Leicester City are being linked with a move for Vlasci, a Croatian Under-21 international.

Dad, Josko as quoted by Goal.com said, “Everything I can and want to say now is that there is an offer from English club that wants to sign Nikola now and wants him to play, not to bench him or send him on loan,”

“I don’t want to reveal which club it is but yes, it would be biggest transfer in Hajduk’s history.

“But after a family meeting we decided to reject the offer. I don’t know what Hajduk would have decided to do, but we as family judged it is too early for him to leave Split.

“Not because we doubt his qualities but because we believe he can still improve here with Hajduk.”

POPULAR STORIES

Add a Comment