Done ? Seri Spotted In Arsenal Shirt

Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur midfield target Jean-Michael Seri is not keen to deliberate long on the speculation surrounding his future at Nice at the moment.

The 26-year-old midfielder continually linked with a move away from Nice this summer, with clubs in England and Spain believed to be vying for his signature.
Tottenham and Arsenal are believed to be monitoring the Ivoirian this summer, but Barcelona are the ones who have shown much interest in signing Seri.
They have been in contact with the player’s representative and are expected to submit a bid for him next week, but Seri is not keen to take away his focus from his original job of playing football.
He believes he needs to concentrate on the crucial games coming up for Nice in the coming weeks and is not keen to pay too much attention to the stories surrounding his future.

Asked about the rumours surrounding his future, Seri was quoted as saying by French outlet TopMercato“Frankly, my head is not there.

“I am focusing on the upcoming days as we have a few games and I have to concentrate on them.

“There are people who can deal with his stuff but I don’t know anything about it and I definitely don’t know more than you people.

“The media talks about stories but I am focused on my preparations.”

Nice are unwilling to accept any bid less than the €40m release clause they privately agreed with the player.