FA Decide On RVP Elbow Accusation

The FA has announced that there will be no further measures with relation to the incident Aston Villa’s manager Alex McLeish reported after the match against Arsenal.

According to the coach, Gunner Robin Van Persie hit Carlos Cuellar with the elbow intentionally.

“I thought it was a clear elbow, but the referee did not seem to think there was anything in it.

“Would I like the FA to look at it? Yes, if it was an elbow in the face – look at my nose, it is a result of elbows all my career. It is something which is dangerous.

“I never mentioned it to the referee. I saw it in real time.

“I don’t like to point the finger at players, but it has happened to mine enough times.”

The FA have decided not to take any measures to penalize Robin after the incident. The Dutchman is having an amazing season and he managed to confirm the form with an incredible appearance and two penalty-kick goals against Villa which turned the score around and qualified them into the next cup stage.

POPULAR STORIES

One comment

  1. Got to say tho alex mcleish has one of those faces that u want to stick your elbow in. well over the internet anyway!!

    seriously though i sat next to him once on an easy jet flight to glasgow a great fella and great conversation all the way. typical.scot all that cash and flying easy jet.

Add a Comment