`
FINALLY ! – 20-goals Hitman Declares Intention to Join Arsenal – Arsenal Banter

FINALLY ! – 20-goals Hitman Declares Intention to Join Arsenal

Lyon super star Corentin Tolisso has suggest that he could one day become an Arsenal player, among other clubs. The 22-year-old is yet another brilliant product of les Gones’ youth academy and he has already left his mark on senior football.

Despite the forward fragile age, he has manager to bag 20 goals and 12 assists in his 124 Ligue 1 appearances, and he was on the verge of a big club move last summer.

Napoli agreed to a transfer fee with the Ligue 1 giants in the last summer for his services, but Tolisso ultimately decided to remain at Parc des Princes and continue his career in France.

However, the young talented footballer recent assertions has revealed that he won’t  be staying with les Gones for much longer as he’s keen on playing for a top European club.

“Many clubs make me dream like Real Madrid, FC Barcelona and England with teams like Arsenal,” Tolisso told France Football.

“I love the Premier League and I think I have the profile. This is the championship that also offers more competition, which is the most open, the most contested and most spectacular.”

Moreover, with Arsene Wenger always closely following the French Ligue 1, there is a chance the North London side will make a move on the Lyon hotshot in the future.

However, despite that, it remains to be seen whether Arsenal will show any interest in him, we’re well equipped in the middle of the park until then he’ll be deemed to surplus in the middle at the Emirates stadium. Although, there are reports that claims that the youngster can also operate at the right-back or left-back.