Breakthrough! Monaco Accept Arsenal Bid For Lemar – Arsenal Banter

Breakthrough! Monaco Accept Arsenal Bid For Lemar

Arsenal are close to signing Thomas Lemar from Monaco as their third summer intake, as per report in the British media.

The Sun is claiming that the North London club are ready to sign the 21-year-old France international in the coming days in a deal in the region of £45m.

The report further stated that Arsenal have hit gold in their pursuit of the midfielder and that they are finally close to taking him off the market.

The story also claims that a personal agreement has been reached between Lemar and the Gunners and the move is now set to go through.

Arsenal have signed only two players so far this summer despite having been linked with some of Europe’s top stars.

The north London side have so far only purchased defender Sead Kolasinac and striker Alexandre Lacazette from Lyon this summer as Arsene Wenger looks to try and steer the Gunners to the Premier League title next season.

The Gunners will have to make do without Champions League football next term, however, after they failed to qualify for the tournament with a fifth placed finish last season.

One thought on “Breakthrough! Monaco Accept Arsenal Bid For Lemar

  • July 29, 2017 at 3:24 am

    Mr. Wenger,
    We have seen new faces up front ,can you think of our defence to strengthen our team unlike last season?