`
High Boost ! – Tottenham Surfer High Injury Blow Ahead Of North London Derby – Arsenal Banter

High Boost ! – Tottenham Surfer High Injury Blow Ahead Of North London Derby

The north London derby is upon us. After our game against Ludogorets on Tuesday, we welcome to the Emirates Tottenham Hotspurs. The Spurs are still the only team left in the Premier League yet to taste defeat.

For this reason, our boys need no motivation to be up to their best in the derby this weekend.

The good thing is, we have the bulk of our injured players back. The only notable absentees remain Welbeck and Mertesacker. Tottenham however have couple of injury worries.

Reports today claim Harry Kane could be back for their clash against Leverkusen in the Champions league while other reports claim Mauricio Pochettino could be without the services of Toby Alderweireld for the North London derby.

The big Belgian defender was injured in Tottenham’s game against West Brom two weeks ago. Initial reports had it that the injury was a minor one but if newer reports are to be believed, it is either the very versatile player has aggravated the injury or the initial diagnose was wrong.

That’s however not our business. The weaker Tottenham are ahead of the derby the better for us. After all, we have had to play several derby matches against those lots without our key players. I guess it is their turn. Based on their current form, we should beat them easily but if some of their key players also miss out, it become even better.

A win for either side this weekend will be a big morale booster ahead of the international break. A win for us will not only extend over lead over them to six points but also end their impossible ambition of an invincible season.