Huge Blow-Arsenal announce the departure of this Star player in 24-hours

When Arsene Wenger signed Mathieu Debuchy, he was thought to be the perfect replacement for Arsenal’s former player, Gael Clichy.

Debuchy made his first appearance at Wembley Stadium in August 2014 in the 3-0 Charity Shield win over Manchester City, but ever since then his future at Arsenal has been in question following series of injuries. He first tore some ankle ligaments which made him unable to make an appearance for three month. Immediately after his return he dislocated his shoulder which kept him out for another three month.

During the right-back’s absence, Hector Bellerin had gained ground as the new right-back and Debuchy continued his injury woes.

The Frenchman has been unhappy at the North London club as he had only made 13 appearances in his 30 months at the club and he seems keen to get going and he has been told he is free to try a new club.

If Debuchy should decide to leave, it could leave Arsenal short of options because Carl Jenkinson could also go with Crystal Palace but Arsenal boss Wenger said: “I didn’t close the door because there’s a lot of competition on the right flank.

“Now Gabriel has been convincing on the right side as well, so I don’t close the door.

“What I just want to say is he (Debuchy) is fully fit now and so he is available to play and maybe even to have an experience somewhere else.”