Ozil

“I Am Off To Arsenal” N’Golo Kante Tells Leicester City, Rejects New Offer

Despite signing Granit Xhaka, Arsenal still continue to be linked with move for midfielders. Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Moussa Sissoko and now N’Golo Kante have all been linked with a move to Arsenal despite the signing of Xhaka.

Today, it is been reported that Kante may be on his way to Arsenal this summer having held a meet with Wenger where he made it clear he will like to sign for the Gunners. He has reported rejected a new contract offer from Leicester City which could be regarded as he tell Leicester “I am off to Arsenal, no need for a new contract”.

Although Chelsea have also been linked with the signing of the player and were ready to offer him more money than Arsenal, it is reported that the lack of Champions League football has made Kante reject the Blues.

Should Kante should Arsenal it will mean someone in the current Arsenal team will leave and from all indication it could be Chamberlain or Ramsey. Chamberlan has been linked with a move to Southampton on loan while Ramsey is said to be a summer target for incoming Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola and if I am to decide, I will let Ramsey go if City are ready to pay £35 million.

Ramsey is no doubt a good player unfortunately he doesn’t fit into the current Arsenal system.

POPULAR STORIES

Add a Comment