`
‘I feel welcomed at the Emirates’ Midfielder said after he signed for Arsenal – Arsenal Banter

‘I feel welcomed at the Emirates’ Midfielder said after he signed for Arsenal

Juventus midfielder Mario Lemina has admitted it feels good to be linked with a move to Arsenal.

The Gabon international has been unable to break into the first team at the Allianz stadium since he moved there from Marseille in a €9.5 million deal, starting just Serie A games in two seasons with the Old Lady.

Lemina is frustrated with the little playing time he gets at Juventus and is likely to be moving away in the summer, with a move abroad the most likely. The 23-year-old has been linked with a move back to Ligue 1 to Lyon, but has killed the flame of that rumor.

A move to Arsenal has been on a low and that gladdens Lemina, who feels that he will be able to display his skill in a club of Gunners’ standing.

“My objective is to move up the ladder – if I have to leave Juve I’d like an experience with a club abroad,” Lemina told RAC1.

“Would I go to Lyon? Quite frankly I don’t think OL would interest me. I’m 100 per cent Marseillais. Given the rivalry between Marseille and Lyon, that wouldn’t be the kind of project which would interest me.

“Going back to Marseille? On a personal level, I don’t think that would be the right move.

“Arsenal? Of course those links flatter me, but personally, I’ve never doubted my qualities. I’m at a very big club now but I haven’t been able to show my qualities at that level, so it’s flattering that big clubs are showing up.”

One thought on “‘I feel welcomed at the Emirates’ Midfielder said after he signed for Arsenal

  • June 7, 2017 at 1:08 pm

    Need more for the Club