“Its Possible but I know my…” Pep Guardiola speaks on Leroy Sane to Arsenal

Speculation has been raised about the Leroy Sane’s future at Manchester City, but he will not be heading to the Emirates Stadium, according to Football.London journalist Charles Watts.

When asked whether Arsenal could swoop for Sane in January, Watts replied: “As much as I would love that, no chance.

“Even with what’s going on with him now, City won’t let him go and even if they did, Arsenal couldn’t afford him.”

City signed Sane from Schalke in 2016 for a fee that could rise to £46.5m.

He has scored 23 goals and provided 27 assists in 90 appearances for the club.

He appeared as a substitute in the UEFA Nations League stalemate against World Cup winners France last night, but is heading home for “private reasons”.

A message from Die Mannschaft’s official Twitter account read: “Following discussions with head coach Joachim Löw, @LeroySane19 has left the team hotel in Munich for private reasons and will not be available for #GERPER.”

Sane was told by Germany team-mate Toni Kroos to improve his attitude in the build up to the France clash.

“Sometimes you have the feeling with Leroy’s body language that it is all the same, whether we win or lose,” Kroos said.

“He has to improve his body language.

“He’s a player who has everything you need to be a world-class player but sometimes you have to tell him he has to perform better.

“What is crystal clear is his quality, his pace, his left foot. He was fantastic for City last year but Pep has the same problem at the moment – he’s trying to get the best out of him.

“If he performs, he’s a real weapon. He has the quality, especially for us, but maybe the head coach looked at his performances for the national team and wasn’t happy.”