Jack Wilshere shows support for Arsene Wenger

Jack Wilshere praised Arsene Wenger at this difficult time when all the Gunner boss receive as reward for his effort is condemnation.

The Frenchman has been at the mercy of supporters who have heavily criticized him in recent time due to his side’s loss of form.

Wilshere has shown he has no wish to follow the crowd and has come out to give credit to the Arsenal manager.

“He [Wenger] has always been great for me. He put me in at a young age which you don’t see a lot at top clubs with all the pressure for trophies.” Wilshere said

“He stuck with me and showed faith in me. So for me he’s great and I can’t imagine Arsenal without him. He has been great for me and that’s all I can say.

“Sometimes a manager can only do so much, as in prepare a team and then the team have to go out there and perform.

“Again all I can say is that he has been great for me. I’ve been away for a year so I don’t know what’s happening there, in the dressing room or what training has been like.

“All I can do is help Bournemouth then go back at the end of the season.”

POPULAR STORIES

Add a Comment