BBC: Just In & Video: Aubameyang injured in Training, Lacazette to Start V Tottenham

Arsene Wenger talking to Arsenal.com said:  “Basically, we should have a similar squad to what we had last week against Everton. Maybe Danny Welbeck will be back. We had a few problems with Petr Cech, who we are not sure about at the moment because he’s not trained. I don’t know if he will be available. Nacho Monreal looks alright again. It should be a similar squad.

on whether a late call on Cech’s fitness is a risk in this fixture…
I will not take any risk if he’s not 100 per cent fit, for sure, because I have full confidence in David Ospina.

“on David Ospina proving he can play in fixtures of this magnitude…
I have no problem with [selecting Ospina]. David Ospina or Petr Cech: I will make that decision