Lemar Boost – Monaco Boss Contacts Wenger To Talk Deal – Arsenal Banter

Lemar Boost – Monaco Boss Contacts Wenger To Talk Deal

The longest Arsenal transfer saga of this summer, aside that of the Alexis Sanchez stalemate, is the never-ending talks of the second, third and fourth bids Arsenal submitted to Monaco for Thomas Lemar. The 21-year-old is touted as one for the future after an exemplary performance with the French champions.

The endless delays have been rumoured to be stretching so long because Monaco were trying to find a suitable replacement, and that target was said to be the Rennes striker Adama Diakhaby. So it is no wonder that Arsenal fans were happy to read this announcement of a new signing from Monaco on their Twitter page…..

The 21-year-old has penned a five year contract with the Ligue 1 outfit, and he was quoted on Monaco’s official website as saying: “I’m very happy to join Monaco, a club with a very ambitious sporting project who field a lot of young players.

“I’m here to display my talent and to progress as much as possible.”

So does this mean we can expect Arsenal to be announcing the arrival of Thomas Lemar very shortly?

So is it safe to assume Arsenal will be announcing the arrival of Thomas Lemar soon.