Lille president hints towards a Hazard exit

Lille’s president Michele Seydoux cracked at the thought of a €50 million switch for Eden Hazard and lead us to believe that the French club will part ways with the Belgian if the right kind of offer comes in. Arsenal and Real Madrid are fighting for Hazard and they are expected to submit the first bids in January.

“Cole is becoming an important member of our team, and even though he is currently Liverpool’s player, it is not a certainty that he will leave us again at the end his (loan) contract,” Seydoux insisted.

“If he has a certain good feeling with Lille and we can make him an interesting offer, this is something that we will look into.

“We would like to keep Hazard too, and if he still sees a challenge here, then he could stay. It’s probable, though, that he will leave the club after this season, as there’s plenty of interest.

“Will €50million be enough? Nobody is irreplaceable and there are solutions for that kind of money.”

Arsenal already sent a few bids down Hazard’s way, but nothing went through. Wenger will probably look the other way if Lille will want such a big transfer fee, but if they will keep their requirements within a decent amount Hazard has a big chance to join Arsenal

POPULAR STORIES

Add a Comment