`
Medicals Passed – Arsenal Target Completes Move To Roma – Arsenal Banter

Medicals Passed – Arsenal Target Completes Move To Roma

Roma’s and Brazilian international Bruno Peres has undergone a medical at Roma ahead of a move to the club despite being heavily linked with a move to Arsenal.

peres with roma

Earlier as the transfer window, a very strong rumours emerged linking the north London club with a possible move with the Brazilian to the Emirates stadium but however, there are still some rumours suggesting we could still be a able to complete the transfer move for Shkodran Mustafi.

We are still not sure about what might be happening as all players that are previously linked with us are actually being hijacked away from our very hand.

images as done

Peres was linked with a move to Arsenal earlier this summer which I also reported on this and just about few days the remaining for the transfer window door to be shut, he has agreed to a move to Peres.

We may not ever get a clear picture of what’s really going on, but we are certainly getting a less muddy one.