Mesut Ozil all smiles as he agrees new stunning deal

Arsenal are condemned to win the game against Manchester City as a lose will portend a great danger to our Premier League title ambition.

ARSENAL star Mesut Ozil has announced he is now an official ambassador for Pro Evolution Soccer….

took to Twitter yesterday to confirm he will be representing the popular video game.“From now on I’ll also be making assists via the controller. Happy to be an @officialpes ambassador! @Konami @pesleague #PES2017,” Ozil tweeted.
ozilooo