Manolas

Mustafi Replacement ! – Wenger Submit £47.6m For Kostas Manolas

There are other reports suggesting that Manchester United are ready to break the bank and make a move of 47.6 million pounds (via The Sun) to hire the services of Roma star Kostas Manloas.

Why will Arsenal want to offer over €50million for the Greek international when we do have Shkodran Mustafi? The German international is a rising top quality center half. On the other hand, 25-year-old Manolas is one of the best defenders around who is currently performing at the peak of his game.

We shall see how the transfer saga unfolds in the coming weeks. There are report suggesting that Arsenal are ready to break the bak and make a move of 47.6 million pounds (via The Sun) to hire the services of Roma star Kostas Manloas.

POPULAR STORIES

Add a Comment