`
Official ! – Arsenal Close TO Completing Duo £150,000m Record Deal – Arsenal Banter

Official ! – Arsenal Close TO Completing Duo £150,000m Record Deal

Year after year, Arsenal fans have accused the club manager Arsene Wenger for strongly sticking with the likes of Olivier Giroud and Theo Walcott, while at the same time, some believe our title drought could be ended with the signing of a top-notch forward.

However, it now appears that Wenger himself is now losing faith in Giroud, who is still sidelined due to injury but has played very few minutes when fit for Arsenal.

Clearly there is something holding Wenger back from starting his recognised strikers, but with the Gunners embarking on a six-game winning streak and tying with Manchester City at the top – this could be the year to get some competition in up front and really push for the title.

With that in mind, here are two names that we think Arsenal should look at to sort their striking woes.

However, in the race of ending Arsenal title drought since 2004, the first man on the list which I’m considering Wenger should make a move for is Intern Milan’s and Argentina international Mauro Icardi.

The Argentinian has been short of brilliant performances for Inter over the last three seasons, bagging 53 goals in 96 appearances for the Nerazzurr’s.

He would be the perfect forward to play in our tiki-taka system as he’s strong enough to hold up play just also like Sanchez in the way he chases and runs with the ball. Icardi is also regarded as a fine finisher to boot.

Icardi, 23, is in the fine form of his life right now bagging six goals in his first five Serie A games, and it’s believed the Argentinian could be available for a move after falling out of favour with Inter’s fans.

Lastly, the second player on the radar is FC Porto’s Andre Silva, though, the 20-year-old may not easily get into the Gunners starting eleven straightly, however, I believe Arsenal could well benefit from his fine form before Europe’s giants get alerted to his form.

Silva has managed to score five goals in his opening seven games for Porto and is looking like the star player of a Porto side aiming to get back to the top of a Portuguese fame. He’s has also been tipped as the new “Cristiano Ronaldo” as a result of his superb performance.

If there’s one thing the Portuguese side are famous for, they’re known for bringing in strikers and knowing how to sue them, speaking of the likes of Falcao, Jackson Martinez are just two examples.

Also, the fact that they’ve have kept faith in one of their youngster is also a fact that indicates that he may be the real deal for Arsenal.

However, a mouth-watering can only force the Portuguese forward into selling their star at the moment as according to Transfermkt, the Portuguese is currently worth at €4m and the club could be set for transfer talk for the forward for a fee around £30m.