Official ! – German Star Explains How Arsenal 4-2-3-1 Line-Up Will Beat Chelsea

Arsenal’s and German international Mesut Ozil has taken to social media to warn his Arsenal team-mates that they must do whatever it  takes by beating Chelsea and must give today’s match “100 per cent” in defeating the Blues.

We’re heading into today’s game with the hope of making it four wins in a row in the Premier League as we prepare for the London rival at the Emirates Stadium.

We were 4-1 winners in our most recent Premier League outing last weekend, before the the second string thrashed Nottingham Forest 4-0 in the League Cup on Tuesday night.

Arsene Wenger’s men will be looking to gain revenge for the disappointment of their 1-0 loss to Chelsea in this fixture last season.

And Ozil has used his personal Instagram account to reveal that he cannot wait for Saturday evening’s game.

The playmaker shared the picture above on his personal Instagram account on Friday and wrote: “Tomorrow derby time! We have to give 100 & 10 percent to win this big game #AFCvCFC #COYG @arsenal @premierleague”

Arsenal finished second in the Premier League table but without a trophy last season. Below is today’s predicted Arsenal Starting XI to face Chelsea.

POPULAR STORIES

Add a Comment