`
Official Lineup Released ! – Xhaka Back, Cazorla Dropped In 4-2-3-1 Formation – Arsenal Banter

Official Lineup Released ! – Xhaka Back, Cazorla Dropped In 4-2-3-1 Formation

Our impressive continued as we defeated Sunderland 4-1 in a league game on Saturday. It was tense for a bit in the second half, but then our handsome French striker popped up with a quick brace, and everything was okay with the world once again.

Now, our attention turns towards Champions League as we travel to Bulgaria to take on Ludogorets on Saturday. We embarrassed them 6-0 in the return fixture, so they might have a point to prove against in front of their home fans.

Ludogorets were certainly no pushovers and gave a good account of themselves in the first half. So, we can’t really take this tie for granted and we will have to go for the kill in this game.

We are top of our group on goal difference ahead of Paris Saint-Germain, and I believe our home game against the French champions will eventually decide the group winners. However, before that, we need to make sure that we get another three points on Tuesday.

Arsene Wenger has avoided making too changes to his team in Champions League game so far, but since we have North London derby on Sunday, I can see him making a few in this game.

Here’s how I think our starting lineup will look like on Tuesday.