Football Weeks: Ozil and Mustafi in Arsenal training ahead of Champions League clash against Ludogorets.

Official ! – [Photo] – Mesut Ozil Out With “minor knee injury”

nintchdbpict000276132604

There’ve been series of injury news lately and the latest report we’re getting is Arsenal’s and German international Mesut Ozil could be ruled out of the Gunners as a result of “minor knee injury” sustained while on training.

In order news, Arsenal could be without four key players including Sanchez and Cazorla in our upcoming match against Manchester United at the Old Trafford. Additionally, the Lucas Perez, who moved to the Emirates for a fee of around £17million in the summer, confirmed he has jetted back to his former club Deportivo La Coruna for more rehab.

The Spaniard took to his official Twitter page and confirmed to his followerson Wednesday evening, ‘Happy that Arsenal and Deportivo have agreed for me to return to Coruna,’

POPULAR STORIES

Add a Comment