`
Official ! – Wenger Massive Hints Over Lucas Perez and Paulista Brawl – Arsenal Banter

Official ! – Wenger Massive Hints Over Lucas Perez and Paulista Brawl

Wenger has played down the heated exchange between Gabriel Paulista and Lucas Perez. Arsenal recorded a slim 1-0 victory over West Brom, thanks to a header from Oliver Giroud.

The spat between Gabriel and Lucas seem to have stolen the headline, with the fans still in doubt why the pair will be involved in such scenario despite recording a victory. However, Wenger has released an official statement, stating that it could be down to ‘South American temper”

“No. I don’t know what it is about, I didn’t see it as well. But they have the South American temper, you know, and that can sometimes happen. I don’t think that anything bad happened. They are two good friends, very close to each other so that is already forgotten now.”