Officially Official ! – Medicals Completed, £34.2m Fee AGREED, Sead Kolasinac In Arsenal Jersey

Just like the pictures of Granit Xhaka appears prior to the opening of last summer transfer window, such is about to happen again as fans as taken the Twitter to photoshop – as they call it – Sead Kolasinac in Arsenal jersey.

According to earlier reports, the Bosnian man has reportedly agreed a move to the Emirates on a free transfer move from Bundesliga side Schalke 04.

Should that happens, he will be Arsenal first summer signing for the 2016/2017 summer window. We should wait and see if he’s move to the Emirates becomes fruitful.

Read more: Liverpool could play Champions League play-off with Manchester City or Arsenal

See the picture and drop your comments. Remember to like our facebook page: Just Arsenal News

Welcome to Arsenal, Kolasinac. 5000 Likes to Welcome Him?

A post shared by Sanchez Fever (@sanchezfever) on

POPULAR STORIES

Add a Comment