Pep Guardiola reveals why Unai Emery’s team are better Title challengers this season

Jurgen Klopp has insisted the title race is wide open – with at least FOUR clubs in with a real chance.

The Liverpool manager was a relieved man as Manchester City missed a penalty four minutes from time to leave the top of the table clash goalless.

It means the Reds are now third on goal difference in the Premier League behind the Champions and Chelsea …but he insisted he always knew it would be more than a two horse race.

“Absolutely,” he replied when asked if it would open up the title challenge. “I knew this before! And Arsenalare two points behind, yeah? Having won six games in a row, did they? So it looks like they are in a good shape.

“But we played City today. You can get three points or one point or no points. We got one, which is fine.

“If somebody would have told me after eight match days you have 20 points, I would say with that fixture list ‘I’ll buy it, let’s start with the ninth match day!’”