`
Photo: Granit Xhaka dedicate goal to stunning girlfriend Leonita Lekaj – Arsenal Banter

Photo: Granit Xhaka dedicate goal to stunning girlfriend Leonita Lekaj

Arsenal’s and former Borussia Monchengladbach looks to be enjoying life in London following his transfer to the north London club in the summer.

The Swiss international has been a regular fixture in the team so far this season and his superb performance helped guaranteed our win against the Ludogorets on Tuesday.

The win lifted the Gunners up to third place in the Premier League table and two points behind leaders Manchester City after seven games.

Xhaka kicked the ball into the net as Mesut Oezil puts in a cross in the 20th minute making the goal result 2-1.

And Xhaka looked to be in high spirits as he posed for a picture with his girlfriend Leonita Lekaj after the game. She posted the picture above on her personal Instagram account and simply wrote: “💙”

💙

A photo posted by Leonita Lekaj (@__ll.gx__) on

We are next in action after we welcome north London rivals Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier at the Emirates on Saturday.