Photos – Squad number 26 assigned – Player poses in new Arsenal Jersey

Leicester City boss Claude Puel has insisted that Arsenal and Liverpool target Riyadh Magrez may have to wait until summer to take his leave from the club.

Puel said: “I think it is important he keeps this focus and concentration until the end of the season. I am happy with him and I think he is enjoying his football. He is happy to play with this team.”

Rumors that Liverpool could make an offer for Mahrez have been on the grapevine especially after Philippe Coutinho left the Reds for Barcelona last weekend.

Though he experienced loss of form during the wee stages of the season, Mahrez has been performing brilliantly since Puel emerged as manager of the Foxes.

The Algerian indicated that he wished to end his contract at the King Power Stadium during the summer and Roma were interested, however the Italian giants were unable to meet his asking price.