{Photos} Twitter Reacts To UCL Draw For Arsenal Facing Bayern Munich

Arsenal fans have took to twitter to show their relief for the UEFA Champions League after it has been made known the Gunners will be facing Bayern Munich.

Arsenal topped Group A ahead of PSG after beating Basel in the final game.

The play the first leg away from home on February 14/15 and the second leg at the Emirates on February 21/22.

The Gunners have lost at this stage for the previous six seasons and have not been to the final since 2006.

Earlier today Arsene Wenger insisted he didn’t mind who he faced.

“It looks like no team at the moment is the super, super favourite and everybody can have a chance,” said Wenger.

“The quality of the draw – or the luck of the draw – could have a part as well.

“We know now after we finished top of the group that our second game is at home so that gives you a psychological advantage.

“We just have to look at it and deal with it after.”

POPULAR STORIES

Add a Comment