Ramsey – Arsenal will never give up

The Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey came on as a sub and sparked the comeback against Sunderland with the equalising goal, and he says that the Gunners now have the belief to fight to the end of every game.

“We had a meeting last week about doing well for the rest of the season and one of the points that came to us was to never give up in the game,” Ramsey said. “That was the case against Sunderland, and we showed it against Aston Villa too.

“We have good team spirit here and belief that we can still win the game. It was nice for me to get on the scoresheet as well as Thierry getting the winner.

“It’s been a fantastic period for him coming back to the Club he supports and has done so much for. It’s a great story for him so far.

“There was a great atmosphere in the dressing room after the game and everyone was enjoying it. We were 1-0 down with just over 10 minutes to go, so it was a great win for us.”

If Arsenal can make it a hat-trick of wins against AC Milan tomorrow, then the belief will become even stronger. There is still big hopes for the season especially now that Arsenal have moved back into fourth in the Premier League.

2 Comments

Add a Comment