2015 UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL HOTELS, BERLIN June 6th - CLICK HERE for HOTELS PACKAGES>
Feb 132012

Arsenal’s midfielder admitted that he’s not happy with what the club managed to accomplish this season until now and that he hopes the Champions League and the league games will bring more satisfaction.

Even though he came off the bench against Sunderland Ramsey managed to score the goal which would eventually take the team to a massive comeback, so perhaps his motivation will be enough to boost Arsenal enough in order to knock Milan out and go through to the next round.

“If we can go there and get a few goals and then come back to the Emirates then that’s going to be a fantastic result for us.

“Hopefully, we can get a couple of goals and keep them out as well.”

“I set myself targets at the beginning of the season which I haven’t quite achieved yet,” he said.

“But there are still a few games left and hopefully I can get a few more now.”

“It’s nice to be level on points in fourth place and back in a Champions League place, where we want to be,” added the Wales international.

“We’re going to take each game as it comes.

“Now we’ll concentrate on the big game on Wednesday.”

Arsenal’s game will be a tough one even though they’ve qualified from the first spot in the league smashing the group opponents. Let’s hope Wenger can get the team back to full throttle before too late and that the Gunners will have no problems in getting past Milan. What do you think are the chances?

  1. I like the coment from him but i have second thought for him cos his telling asene to do the right thing may he want wenger to start him,i love to se rosicky to start the game. UP GUNNERS

  2. If wenger should start him thats an error. Rosisky and arteta make our players play like arsenal, but ramson kill their spirit. I think he is a future player. But we need all these watches in our front

  3. I do have some belief in Ramsey, but the last few games has brought more life into Rosicky, and I’m enjoying his attacking instincts!

    Ramsey is good enough, but he is still young and can still learn a lot!

    As to whether we have a chance against Milan, we have a chance, a big one! As long as our defense holds up against a strong Milan attack, especially with Mertesacker out!

    Come on the Gunners!

 Leave a Reply

(required)

(required)