Ramsey Frustrated Before Milan Clash – Arsenal Banter

Ramsey Frustrated Before Milan Clash

Arsenal’s midfielder admitted that he’s not happy with what the club managed to accomplish this season until now and that he hopes the Champions League and the league games will bring more satisfaction.

Even though he came off the bench against Sunderland Ramsey managed to score the goal which would eventually take the team to a massive comeback, so perhaps his motivation will be enough to boost Arsenal enough in order to knock Milan out and go through to the next round.

“If we can go there and get a few goals and then come back to the Emirates then that’s going to be a fantastic result for us.

“Hopefully, we can get a couple of goals and keep them out as well.”

“I set myself targets at the beginning of the season which I haven’t quite achieved yet,” he said.

“But there are still a few games left and hopefully I can get a few more now.”

“It’s nice to be level on points in fourth place and back in a Champions League place, where we want to be,” added the Wales international.

“We’re going to take each game as it comes.

“Now we’ll concentrate on the big game on Wednesday.”

Arsenal’s game will be a tough one even though they’ve qualified from the first spot in the league smashing the group opponents. Let’s hope Wenger can get the team back to full throttle before too late and that the Gunners will have no problems in getting past Milan. What do you think are the chances?

3 Comments

Add a Comment