Record breaker!!! Mhkitaryan snatches another award after receiving goal of the month award

Henrikh Mkhitaryan’s strike against Chelsea has been voted as our August Goal of the Month.

The Armenia international rifled a low, first-time effort past Kepa Arrizabalaga to score our first Premier League goal under Unai Emery.

Mkhitaryan’s strike was our overwhelming winner with 61 per cent of the votes cast, with Alex Iwobi’s finish from the same game in second place, and Nacho Monreal’s finish against West Ham United in third.

One thought on “Record breaker!!! Mhkitaryan snatches another award after receiving goal of the month award

  • September 5, 2018 at 8:56 am

    I like Micki let him be Arsenal’s no 10, Ozil playing right midfield, Lacazette in left, Aubameyang as leading striker.