santi-cazorla-getty

Released ? – Cazorla & Walcott To Start In Arsenal 4-2-3-1 Against Tottenham Hotspur

The North London derby is almost upon us, and you can already feel tension, excitement and anticipation among the fan base.

Twitter is busy telling everyone that how it is the most important clash between the two clubs in the recent history and how it can define the rest of the season for us.

The fact that the game is taking place in the inauspicious month of November has not helped the nerves of the Arsenal fans.

Pessimism is slowly giving way to optimism among the Arsenal fans and the month of November seems to be the only thing that has prevented the optimism from taking a proper shape in the conscience of fans.

Almost every fan wants to believe that there is something special about this Arsene Wenger’s squad, but they are treading their path carefully as they have been let down from similar positions on multiple occasions in the past.

That’s why the Sunday’s North London derby is so important for our aspirations this season. If we manage to win the game, it will prove to be a huge physiological boost for the team, but if we lose the game, the media will spare no time before using the phrase ‘Same Old Arsenal’ in the headlines.

Therefore, I think Wenger will name his strongest possible lineup on Sunday and will not hesitate in taking a chance on the fitness of some players who have been missing recently.

Here’s how I think we will line up on Sunday:

POPULAR STORIES

Add a Comment