87056433_oliviergiroud

Rio Ferdinand Massive Hints On Mustafi & Koscielny Ahead Of Ludogorets Match

Rio Ferdinand as once again singled out Laurent Koscielny and Shkodran Mustafi for praise we eased to a 4-1 victory over Sunderland on Saturday afternoon.

We made the breakthrough in the first half courtesy of Chilean’s international Alexis Sanchez after the South American scored his fifth Premier League goal of the season.

The duo had kept three successive clean sheets in all competitions ahead of Arsenal trip to the Stadium of Light, with our summer signing Mustafi slotting nicely alongside the French international Koscielny.

Their flourishing partnership has prompted the Man United legend to take to Twitter to give his seal of approval after a commanding and captivating performance in the first half at the Stadium of Light.

However, the Black Cats also showed brilliant performance and they temporarily leveled in the 62nd minute after Duncan Watmore escaped the attentions of the Gunners defence before he was adjudged to have been brought down by Petr Cech.

Former Tottenham Hotspur and West Ham United striker Jermain Defoe duly dispatched the equaliser from the penalty spot, which resulted in Ferdinand making a hasty Twitter retraction.

Arsenal have collected 23 points from their opening 10 Premier League games.

POPULAR STORIES

Add a Comment