SPOTTED 2nd Signing? Agent Arrive London To Seal Deal For Highly-Rated Star – Arsenal Banter

SPOTTED 2nd Signing? Agent Arrive London To Seal Deal For Highly-Rated Star

Arsenal are edging closer to sealing a deal for Lyon forward Alexandre Lacazette, as per reports.

Lyon’s club president Jean-Michel Aulas took a trip down to London this week to commence negotiation with the Gunners over a proposed deal for their sensational forward. A possible swap deal involving Olivier Giroud was also in talks during the discussion, if newspaper are anything to go by.

Adviser Gerrard Houllier, Arsene Wenger’s close friend, was with Aulas in London.

Lyon have accepted the fact that Lacazette is determined to leave this summer, but are keen to cash in a lot of cash for the 26-year-old.

A proposed move to join La Liga side Atlético Madrid broke down when their transfer ban was upheld, meaning a Premier League switch seems to be the next possible option. Arsenal were initially dealt a blow by the Frenchman’s comments when he said he’d like to participate in the Champions League next season, however he has since revised his thoughts and admitted participation amongst Europe’s elite is not a necessity.

Lacazette was also quoted as saying: “In making my choice, I will look at my position. If there are not too many players, so I won’t be benched and will be able to play. The Premier League is interesting, that does not mean I will go and that does not mean I will refuse to go.

In being discreet about his decision, Lacazette’s future remains a doubt and Lyon are set to reap from this.

Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool have also been linked with an approach recently and if the Gunners table a £60m bid, this could help to speed up negotiations between both clubs.

One thought on “SPOTTED 2nd Signing? Agent Arrive London To Seal Deal For Highly-Rated Star

  • June 17, 2017 at 1:07 pm

    I pray arsenal get to buy one stricker if not is not going to be good for us