Arsenal v Southampton - EFL Cup Quarter-Final

Star – ” I want Arsenal to Agree €23.5million Playmaker Signing “

Arsenal registered their second win on the trot in the Premier League by beating rivals Crystal Palace 2-0 at the Emirates Stadium in the last game. Next up, the Gunners will face AFC Bournemouth at the Dean Court today.

Summer signing Lucas Perez scored his first hat-trick in the Champions League for Arsenal against Basel with a fantastic performance against the Eagles last Sunday.

A week ago, we covered a report (via Mirror) claiming that Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is eager to sign the 24-year-old playmaker Quincy Promes who has a release clause of 20 million pounds in his contract (23.5million).

As per the provided Mirror link, Wijnaldum stated:

“Of course I want him (Promes) to come to Arsenal because I know he is a good player and also a good person who can help the team.”

The former Twente attacker has been in top form for Spartak for quite some time. Last season, in 32 games, Quincy directly contributed in no fewer than 26 goals (18 goals and 8 assists).

This season, in 14 league appearances, he has netted 6 goals and provided 7 assists as Spartak sit on top of the table with a five point lead over Zenit.

POPULAR STORIES

Add a Comment