Steven Gerard thinks Arsenal will miss out on Champions League next season

Former Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard gave his opinion on where he thinks Arsenal will finish in the Premier League this season.

The Gunners started the season on a good note, being a strong contender for the title before their sudden loss of form in the second half of the season and now they are out of the Champions League zone.

Arsenal 3-0 triumph over West Ham on Wednesday was their first win for the past two months.

Their bad performance led Gerrard to believe a top four finish is impossible for the Gunners.

The ex-Liverpool star insists that with Arsenal display, they might not be qualifying for Champions League next season.

“I think Manchester City will get in there and Liverpool will be the other team.” Gerrard said after Wednesday’s matches

“I think Manchester United and Arsenal will miss out – that’s my prediction.”

POPULAR STORIES

Add a Comment