Team News: Arsenal 11 v Watford 11, Ozil to assist Aubameyang

Arsene Wenger told Arsenal.com:

“on the team news…
Sead Kolasinac has an ankle problem, but we don’t rule him out for Sunday yet. Calum Chambers had cramps, because he played in a position which he is not used to for a centre back. He should be OK though.

“on Nacho Monreal…
Nacho Monreal is on a good way, he could be available again for next Thursday.

“on Hector Bellerin…
Hector Bellerin we don’t know yet, we have to see. He is not available for the weekend though.

“on Alexandre Lacazette…
Alexandre Lacazette has his first run today, but won’t be back until after the international break.”