The North London Derby – An Infographic

There’s very few matches in English football which manage to get as much build up hype as the North London derby. Since 1913, there have been multiple fiercely contested matches between the two North London clubs. If you regularly bet on football then you know that form doesn’t usually matter in a derby and a result can go either way.

With the January transfer window now closed, both clubs will have to hope that their squads are able to put in high quality performances for the rest of the season, and hope that their new signings will make an immediate impact. Although Tottenham are in a better position in the league, they will have to be wary of Arsenal who have world class players that have the ability to catch up to their North London rivals.

This derby is always watched my millions of people around the world, so we’ve created this infographic looking back at their seasons so far.