Thierry Henry Hints On Arsenal To Win The Premier League This Season

Arsenal legend Thierry Henry believes that his former side have already shown that they are more title focused this season.

Arsenal are looking to end their long wait for the Premier League title, as we’re yet to lift EPL trophy since our famous unbeaten triumph in the 2003-04 season when the Frenchman was still part of the amazing squad.

In this campaign, we’ve beating the likes of Chelsea already this season and there are still stunning shows that we have added some steel to our game, we’ve also shown victories against the likes of Burnley and Swansea City.

The former Gunners striker Henry says the challenge for us is now to prove that we’re capable of maintaining the edge to the end of the campaign.

Speaking on <em>Sky Sports</em> as quoted via [The Sport Review] ahead of Arsenal’s trip to Sunderland on Saturday, Henry said: “I would say yes [Arsenal have more resilience this season] because they won some games that maybe in the past they wouldn’t have won.

“I think there is something happening. Now is it going to happen on the long-term and finally [see them] win the title? But it looks like there is more of a togetherness in the team.”

Arsenal, who finished second and without a trophy last season, now turn their attentions back to Champions League affairs and their trip to Ludogorets on Tuesday night.

POPULAR STORIES

Add a Comment