Arsenal Lineup

Unbelievable! Wenger To CONFIRMS Double Signing! – Fans Will Love This!

There is a report according to Sports Mole claiming Arsenal lining up lucrative up move for Bayern Leverkusen’s Omer Toprak and Simon Kjaer of Fenerbahce.

The above media did not cite there source in regards to duo transfer. As with any transfer story, we need to take this report with a pinch of salt until something concrete comes out but obviously I’d absolutely love for this to be true and to see even not the two of them but one should join Arsenal this summer.

We’re desperately in need of a new centre-back after we’ve lost Per Mertesacker and Gabriel Paulist to injury in recent weeks.

With French international Laurent Koscielny still battling to reach his full fitness following the extended summer break, we’re left to field Rob Holding and Calum Chambers in the heart of defence for the visit of Liverpool.

We shipped in four goals against Liverpool on Sunday in our own very home in the opening Premier League game of the season. The match ended 4-3 losing to the Anfield giants.

However, it is claimed that Mustafi has agreed to join Arsenal and could be brought in prior to next week’s visit to the King Power Stadium where the Gunners face champions Leicester City.

POPULAR STORIES

Add a Comment