“Very Good Man” Mkhitaryan Praises Arsene Wenger

The Gunners winter signing, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, was forced off during the second half of our 4-1 win over CSKA Moscow on Thursday night.

Arsene Wenger shed some light on the updat of the Armenian International ahead of a Premier League match against Southamptom.

Wenger said: “Micki came off and he will be out for Sunday. He has a scan and the fear is that his medial knee ligament has been touched.
“We’ll know more about that soon. For how long he will be out, I don’t know.

Speaking on Ospina he said: “Ospina is out for two to three weeks.

With update on Niles: “Ainsley is short for this weekend, but he might be back for Moscow.

“We are focusing on the Premier League and the Europa League with the squad. We rotate a little bit from one game to the other after considering the recovery and the slight injuries or risk of injuries.

“As well we consider that some people, like Aubameyang, are not available in the Europa League but they are available in the Premier League. So the rotation is quite natural”.