`
Wenger is the man – Stan Kroenke – Arsenal Banter

Wenger is the man – Stan Kroenke

Stan Kroenke has listed out his plans for the club in a long four sentence statement released after Arsene Wenger’s new contract was announced.

The manager will remain in control for another two years after the club’s president endorsed a new deal after the FA Cup victory against Chelsea last weekend.

Often called Silent Stan, due to his reluctance to get involved with the media, he gave a statement regarding Wenger and the future on Wednesday.

“Our ambition is to win the Premier League and other major trophies in Europe,” he said.

“It’s what the fans, players, staff, manager and board expect and we won’t rest until that is achieved.

“Arsene is the best person to help us make that happen. He has a fantastic track record and has our full backing.”

There have been previous complaint about Kroenke not saying out his ambitions for the club, but now, he has finally voiced it out.

It is not much of a statement, and one most would not attach any importance to, but it is an improvement at least.