Wenger refuses to clarify Sanchez’s contract talks

Arsene Wenger has responded to reports of an expensive deal to keep his squad at full strength this summer.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has no choice but keep forward Alexis Sanchez at the Emirates Stadium at all cost after he put up an amazing display all through the season.

The 28-year old is contracted for another year and he is yet to pen a new deal.

According to reports on Thursday, Wenger placed a deal worth £300,000 per-week in wages before Sanchez but the Frenchman refused to validate the report.

“First of all, I cannot confirm that we have offered that.” the Arsenal boss said

“Secondly, we will do as always, you know, we have to consider our financial potential to sustain the wages for the whole squad.”

POPULAR STORIES

Add a Comment