Wenger – You MUST see a different Arsenal against Man City

Arsene Wenger didn’t pull his punches when he criticized the Arsenal players after their disatrous defeat by QPR, but he is certain that his team need to get over it quickly and make sure they are much more alert for next week’s crunch game against Man City at the Emirates.

Wenger said: “We have to take the distance and put things into perspective. We have to come back to basics, that means to win football games and win your fights first,”

“We have to play as well like we do. It is disappointing to lose a big run in the way that we did it.

“The City game is a good opportunity to put things right again, of course,”

“I believe we will see a different Arsenal on Sunday, but I can tell you as well that it will be needed.

“We know we have to win every single game and that is why it is so disappointing to lose.”

The loss to QPR was even more devastating after seeing Arsenal play so brilliantly in the previous run of wins. It must be a mystery to Wenger how the team can change so completely from one week to the next. It couldn’t have been anything to do with the addition of Ramsey to the side, could it?

19 Comments

Add a Comment